Kinderdijk & Utrecht


[Europe 2017 Main] [Back to Photo Page]  

<< Previous

July 20 ...
















July 21 ...





The Dom tower was part of the Cathedral of Saint Martin, and was built between 1321 and 1382.  Since the unfinished nave collapsed in 1674 the Dom tower became a free standing tower.  Due to the tight space in the tower, the tower can only be visited as part of a guided tour which the expert guide took us on a historical journey through all the rooms and galleries.






After the concert, we went back to Museum Speelklok (since they did not take our ticket this morning :-)) to see some exhibition which we did not have time to cover in the morning.



>> Next Destination           


[Europe 2017 Main] [Back to Photo Page]